Belgium baseball

Belgium baseball
Batting

Monday, May 17, 2010

Middle of May


This weekend we had two games against the last place team again, The Cats. We won the first game 15-0 and won the second 10-2. This puts us in 2nd place at 8-2 respectively. The first place team are the Hoboken Pioneers and they are undefeated. I went 2-9 this weekend with a triple. Not my best effort but we got two wins which is important! :)

Next weekend we play the Namur Angels and this is the biggest series of the season so far. We need to sweep them. They have this Japanese import who is suppose to be a "big deal"  with his agent and everything but I saw him pitch and it is nothing special. We need to take it to them hard! I planned on going to amsterdam today but I am sick so that put a damper on my plans. I will try and get some more pictures or videos up on here soon! Cheers and hope everyone is doing well!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment