Belgium baseball

Belgium baseball
Batting

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday Funday!

Ahello again everyone!! Yesterday was Sunday and we had our final series game with the Cats. We ended up sweeping the Cats with a 10-0 win in 7 innings. Kevin Macleod (my Aussie mate) threw 6 innings of great baseball allowing only one hit and a few walks. Recorded 7 strikeouts as well!! I came in to close in the 7th. Put them down 1,2,3 with a backwards K strikeout to end the game.

Sunday I went 2-3 with a triple, double, sac fly resulting in 3 RBIs. Also made an error today. Finished this series 4-7 with a couple doubles triple and 5 RBIs. Been a very rainy weekend but we got both games in which was a nice start. I like the team it's nice to win and they are a great group of guys! We are a very young team so it will be nice to work with the guys. I am very excited about this season and to see some of Europe! Got a coupe practices this week and then another weekend series coming up! Hopefully I will see some of Antwerp this week and get some pictures up :) Cheers everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment